WIPs Be Gone

Well, I moved forward with one WIP - needed it off the design wall.  This one (WIP#6) is ready for the WTBQ pile:
And I needed it off the wall to start putting up the blocks for the sample quilt for this year's Festival at Church at our St Anne's booth.  The kids will be coloring letters this year instead of baby items.
I found a darling dog print to use.  Here's a better view:

And the winner for last week's book is Kathleen Monica.  Kathleen said she is reading books about traditional blocks right now, so that's what I'll be sending her.

What are you up to?  Link below to share your WIP.   Remember if you don't have a blog, you can always post a photo from a photostream.  Please be sure there is some way for me to contact you.  I'll be linking to several parties - Tab above.


5 comments:

  1. visiting you from crazy mum quilts. Great to have a finish done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How great to have a finish and a start in the same post! Love your Hugs quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe...Love the HUGS...just too sweet! Thanks for linking up at Podunk Pickins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Angie, your "Hugs" quilt is so adorable with that dog print fabric ! You are making fabulous progress in finishing all these fun projects. You are a wonderful example of dedication and perseverance ! :-)
    Take care, with many blessings, from Marina and Daryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. The puppy print is perfect with the hugs letters.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...