Slow Sunday Stitching

I'm working on three projects today, trying to move them along.  First off, the linky party to WIPs Be Gone is still open (closes Monday, midnight). Come by and link and show us your last week's progress.  It can be a little or even a finish.  Old posts are welcome, too.

I've finished quilting WIP #7. Above I'm working on the binding. I decided to make it using a modified facing method and hand stitched.

The other two I'm hand stitching is a leaves on some of my Hexie Flowers and another basket block. Two more baskets to go after this one.

I'm linking to Kathy's Slow Sunday Stitching.  Do you have a hand stitching project?

7 comments:

  1. Love your hexie flower and basket! Thanks for the link up for WIP busting, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. like the added leaves on the hexie flower must try that myself, that is one of the bonuses of blogging being inspired by the work of others

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see that there's lots of hand sewing going on at your house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love a striped binding :)
    Enjoy your stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much progress for you this year! Cute basket.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The hexie basket flower looks great. You are making lots of progress.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, binding. Me, too. It's good to see you are almost finished with the baskets!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...