Design Wall Monday

Before I report, Hexie Weekend is still open, end Monday, midnight.  We love eye candy and we be pleased to see yours. Doesn't have to be Hexies, and can be an old post, too.

I started a new scrap quilt and am making a sample block - that used up a FQ. I also made the Block Lotto Sneak Peak - that took another F8.  I also made three blocks for my Mod, Mod sampler - another FQ. That's back on my design wall now. Lastly, I raided my stash for for a back for two charity quilts for a total of 1.13 yards. Donated a yard to Guild thrifty corner. So my total for this week is 2.38 yards out. Numbers on right sidebar.

As I said earlier - on my design wall:

New blocks are on the upper right.  I even sewed the right side together. It's starting to look like a quilt.

I'm linking to Judy's Design Wall Monday and Lyn's BOMs Away.  Drop them a line to say hello, won't you.

6 comments:

  1. There's lots to like here, but what strikes me most is the balance of the three squares upper left and the three circles lower right--balanced, but not copies. Then there is the chevron, and . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. after a long absence I am home tomorrow and hope to get back to my hexie quilt and start a border on it - I was really going to try to think about what kind of border while we traveled and I didn't - but now I will be able to share hexies again with you soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really, really love the Mariner's Star block!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Mad Mod quilt is shaping up nicely! I need to make my Sneak Peek blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love seeing design walls and yours is so exciting, fresh and modern! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...