Design Wall Monday & More

First, my stash report:  Used a 30 x 30" piece for backing of my hexie project. Then used 2 fat eighths, one 6.5"x WOR, and a fat 16th for blocks in a charity quilt.  Then I used a 12.5 x 53.5" of orphan blocks to make a side to my Happy Scrappy Orphan Block BOM.  Total came out near 1.5 yards.
Numbers on my right sidebar.  I showed the charity quilt in a previous post.  Here's the BOM:
I'll start working on the left side soon.  And on my design wall are my blocks for the Mod, Mod Sampler for Block Lotto.
This sampler is way out of my comfort zone. However, I feel I am learning so that's good.
I'm linking to Judy's Patchwork Times and Lyn's BOMs Away.  See you there.

4 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...