Design Wall Monday

First the stash report - nothing used, nothing added. That doesn't mean I haven't been using up fabric.  It's just the one I used came out of St. Anne's stash.  Here's what's on my wall:
Top row is the African Triad quilt I began at Saturday's guild workshop.  We had Sylvia Davis come and show us how to do this interesting design of her own making.  To learn more go here and here. She has a very creative map to make it easy to put together this 31 piece block. It was so much fun. Sylvia was a treat to have as a teacher.

Last night my DH and I watched a movie and I was able to finish my hexie flowers for Soupçon - yeah! That's the second row.

Lastly, I've made my first row of the next frayed edge rag quilt (it's upside down). Here you see the back.

What's on your design wall?  I'm linking to Judy's Patchwork Times and Lyn's BOMs Away. See you there!

4 comments:

  1. Wow....you have been busy! I'll have to check out that block....very creative for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see progress. I like the African Triad quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The African Triad is a nice graphic design--I"m eager to see the whole quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for more progress on your Soupçon :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...