6th Stash Report 2/17/13

Still on my patio
I can't believe how long these paper whites have bloomed!
I'm binding that UFO, so that used a 1/4 yards and I culled 5 yards from my stash for the guild Thrifty corner. The .25 yard in was two pieces of solids I picked up at the Quilt Show I attended yesterday. And that's it for last week's destashing.  Here are my numbers:

This week:  in 0.5 yds.; out 5.25 yds.
Stash YTD: in 3.0 yds., out 10.25 yds.
Donated this week: 5.00 yds; YTD: 7.75  yds

Net for 2013: out 7.25 yds. The donations moved me closer to where I should be.   How are you doing?  I'm linking to Judy's Patchwork Times to see what others are up to. 

Oh and the giveaway is still open!  If you'd like to win go to my last Applique Thursday post.  Good luck!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, you're coming along! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing great on your stashbusting. Much better than me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...