Stash Report 11/11/12

Looking at another busy week with company, birthdays and usual madness, so this may be my only post for the week.  I used 1 yard to back the isolette quilt and will use another .25 to bind it.  I'm going to use the same dark blue with suns on it as in the flimsie.  Here  it is pinned and ready for quilting.  Then I used another .25 yards to make blocks that I sent off to Vesuvius Mama for the quilts she is assembling quilts for Hurricane Sandy victims.  I also used another .75 to sash and bind the Halloween quilt. So my numbers are:
Used/Donated last week: 2.25 yards
Used/Donated YTD:   171.82 yards
Added/Bought last weeks: 0.0 yards
Added/Bought YTD: 36.04 yards
Net Decrease YTD: 135.78 yards

It would be nice to get to 150 yards for the year, but if I don't I'll be happy with my goal from January of 100 yards even though a big chunk was donated.

Here is a update on my cosmos - they're opening up nicely in the kitchen garden and I have a bright spot to look at on dreary days.  They're more orange than this, think my color was oof on the camera.


How's your destashing going?  Go on over to Judy's Patchwork Times to see how others are doing.


2 comments:

  1. You're doing well on your busting! But you've bought a lot less this year than I have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done amazing on your stash busting! I won't come even close to that - I'm still in the red LOL!!! But I wasn't really trying to bust it anyway, just manage it. Enjoy your company!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...