Design Wall Monday 5/28/12

Going off my design wall - I made this yesterday - is block 4 of our Guild's BOM for 2012.  Our BOM queen is doing a fabulous job of picking subjects and designing blocks for us to make. This one is of the Mission Inn, a National Historic Landmark.   I have to do a little stitch work on it and it will come off my design wall.  They use to have, for many years, two parrots - thus the fellow to the right.

What's on your design wall?  Leave me a comment below, and go on over to Judy's Patchwork Times design wall and see what others are doing.

Last, but not least visit Quilt Inspiration for the most wonderful flag quilt, perfect for Memorial Day.
   "Remember the Fallen in the Defense of Freedom"

4 comments:

  1. Very clever that BOM chairman of your guild, nice block.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these blocks should all be showcased at the Mayor's office for display!!!!!! Just saying.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever use of drunkard's path for the Mission Inn. Nice flag quilt over at Quilt Inspiration - the words quilted into it really complete the design.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...