WIP - Craftsy BOM

I guess this is the year to make samplers for me. I've committed to two so far!  Also an embroidered block BOM, and two FMQ challenges.  Looks like I'll have plenty of blocks to quilt as I go.  One of my Yahoo Online groups is making the Craftsy BOM blocks as an activity for all of us.  I think we are doing 2 blocks each month and they will be blocks that we learn new tricks from.  Here are my two for this month:
I have a lot of flower material and chose to make this one with that from my stash.  Another way to destash.
What are your plans for 2012?  Go to my sidebar and click on Esther's WIPs on Wednesday to see what others are doing in 2012.

6 comments:

  1. Looking good so far. I think two more blocks come out on the 15th but at a different site. Will have to check. Seeing your blocks reminds me that I haven't done mine yet. Perhaps I will look at it again this Monday since I have the day off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your colors. I'll be watching this one.

    My whole life is a WIP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat blocks and colors! I'm doing a couple QAL and FMQ challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blocks turned out wonderfully, I too like the colors you have chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are beautiful and love your fabrics choice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where did you find the Embroidery BOM?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...