Stash Report 11/20/11

I bound two charity quilts, so there is 1/2 yard.  I then pulled from the stash to make a "We got you Covered" quilt - a new community service project our guild is taking on - lap quilts (36 by 42-44) for patients at our local Veteran's Hospital.  I used four 1/4 yd cut WOF, a 1/2 yard for border, less than an hour of putting it together and got the top shown.

I used Bonnie Hunter's  Streak of Sunshine method, but I used 8 1/2" squares and only the fabrics I mentioned above.  That used up another 1 1/2 yards. 

Then I pulled 4 yards for donations - mostly blues for 34-36" quilts for St.  Anne's.  And here are my numbers:


Used/Donated this week: 6.0 yards
Used/Donated Yr to date: 101.12yards
Added this wk: 0.0 yards
Total Yr to date Added: - 12 yards
-----------------------------------------
Total Yr to date Used: 89.12 yards

How are you doing on your destashing?  Go on over to my sidebar and click on Judy's Patchwork Times and see how others are doing. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness.. you are creeping ever so close to 100!! I'm pulling for you :) Really!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! With the holidays coming on, I don't anticipate any more finishes. However, I don't intend to buy any more fabric, either.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...