Stash Report 10/2/11

Half yard of scraps for crumb along.  A yard and a half for my 2 color quilt blocks.  2 yards culled from my stash for donating to guild thrifty corner.  Nothing in.  I'm kinda surprised I have that much given the past week dearth of quilting, so here are the numbers:
Used/Donated this week: 4 yards
Used/Donated Yr to date: 85.25 yards

Added this wk: 0.0 yards

Total Yr to date Added: -12 yards

-----------------------------------------

Total Yr to date Used: 73.25 yards

Crawling toward 100 yards.

Now what have you done to lessen your stash?  Go on over to Judy's Patchwork Times and see how others have fared.  Judy has done great!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I went and checked a few of those, and almost pooped my pants! Added 900 yards for the year? Wut? I can't even imagine. She added 100 yards+ this week.. and used 2.. OMG! Umm, She needs to go on hoarders FAST! I can help her with stash busting.. she can mail some goodies to me unless she is buying it in some weird fashion and dirty laundry counts..?? I love pretty fabric. I just need more time so I can sew it all up into something beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...