Stash Report 6/5/11

Got the back of last month's ufo found, cut, iron and pieced.  So I have some changes in numbers for the week.  Now to quilt it - I actually got it sandwiched.  Also what is #8 or this month's ufo?  Will have to investigate.

Here are my numbers:
Used this week: 1.5 yards
Used/Donated Yr to date: 38.70 yards
Added this wk: 0.0 yards
Total Yr to date Added: -3.5 yards
-------------------------------------------
Total Yr to date Use: 35.2 yards

Go to my sidebar and click on Judy's Patchwork Times to see how others are stash busting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...