Design Wall Monday 4/18/11

I'm shortening curtains so all that's on my design wall is the scrap blocks that developed from my playing with a technique similar to one in Ms Solomon's book (see previous post to see what I'm talking about).  I learned that this version is good but doesn't work well with big novelty fabrics but will probably work well with  prints or directional fabric.  I have to try those next.  Here they are:

Be sure to go to Judy's PatchworkTimes on the left side bar to see what others are doing right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...