Stash Report 3/20/11

Finished 2 more secret blocks, so there is a fat quarter.  Finished the siggie blocks and cut the border so there is 1 yard.  Played with some scraps so there is another 1/8th yard.  And cut some squares for the charity quilt for another .5 yards for a total of  1.88 for this week.
Used/Donated this week: 1.88 yards

Used/Donated Yr to date: 22.24yards

Added this wk: 0.0 yards

Total Yr to date Added: -3.5 yards

-------------------------------------------

Total Yr to date Used 19.74 yards.

Woohoo!  Almost to 20!!  Who'd have thunk it?  Not me - LOL.

Now go on over to Judy's blog and see what everyone else has done this week in their stashbusting. Just click on the Patchwork Times on my left sidebar to go there.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Wow you sure are doing super.. I'd like to just do the reverse.. add, add, add :) I'd like to start finding some cute little squares of fabric for a hexagon quilt with all of the hexies fussy cut. Cute pictures in each hexie so that future generations have to search for their favorite picture. I will have to pick up a cute 1/8th here and there when ever I see a special fabric at the store.. I just don't go very often.. but eventually amidst my other things perhaps.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...