Late Design Wall

Well I'm in a funk - I can't seem to get myself over to the other half of this room and do quilting!  Weekend was busy!  A class, a shower, a headache - all kept me from feeling par.

Some good news - fun was had by all at the shower. Mom gave daughter a darling quilt - but I forgot my camera and can't show it to you.  There is nothing on my design wall at the moment.  I should be working on a table runner for our Christmas exchange at the LQG meeting in two weeks, but just don't have the energy.

Some great news.  Baby Alan now weighs 5 lbs!  Yeah!

Ah me!  Can hardly wait for the days to begin earlier - today I got up at 6am but it was so dark I went back to bed.

Send hugs, please,
Angie

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry I missed the shower but really did enjoy my time up in Oregon with the grandgirls. I'll give you a call. I know what you mean about the dark mornings. Today, I woke up at 6:06 AM to find that my alarm had been blasting for 6 minutes. Here are your hugs, Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Angie, It's been a long time since i had a baby to love and care for but i do sympathise with you. I remember the tiredness involved in caring for a family and never seeming to have time for yourself but it is worth it so here's lots of hugs for you.. And I hope you feel better soon :))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...