Design Wall Monday - 6/7

Well, jury duty is postponed for later in the week so I will do this now to get it in before they call and say come in.  Our system is set up one day or one trial.  I didn't get to work on the dresden scrappy. Instead I have a blanket of belief for our soldiers angels project on the design wall so to speak.  I'm part of the binders.  They want all the binding done by machine because these quilt will get a lot of wear and they don't want them to come apart in the washings or use.

2 comments:

  1. very nice quilt. Verry patriotic
    glen

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful quilt, and how wonderful that you're willing to help by doing the binding.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...