WIPs Be Gone Almost

This Quilt Along WIP that was my April project for Judy's UFO challenge is almost done.  One more side to go.  I started this in 2014.  My "to be quilted pile" is getting a lot bigger!

One of the reasons it isn't all done is that I stopped to finish another Nearly Insane top. Can't seem to get enough of these.  Here's my fourth one:

In actual fact, it is the 9th one in the book of 98 blocks.  However those between 4 and 8 were too much the same and I wanted a few more pieces in the top, so that's why I made #9.  I call it my Lady Bug top - it will be a 30" quilt for the Neonatal unit.

We've had a return to cooler days - low 80s; upper 70s.  As a result, my one remain rose bush bloomed. Yippee!

Here's a close up of one of the lovelies
What are you up to?  I'd love to come by and see.  Link up and leave a comment.  I'll announce the winner of last week's book giveaway Sunday.  Want a fat quarter?  Link up and maybe you'll be the winner.  This giveaway ends next Thursday near midnight. Blessings!

6 comments:

  1. liking both these have become quite a fan of medallion quilts. Rose looks lovely and envious of your warm weather hopefully it will get warmer in may!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to enlarge the center of the blue quilt to see if it was pieced, fussy cut, or a panel. It's a very interesting center, that's for sure. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a beautiful rose!

    Congratulations on your UFO progress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh, I was still sick last week. Hopefully, next time I'll be able to link in. I like the new look of your blog when I'm on each post - so clean

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the idea of making a block oversized into a mini quilt. Just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. FYI - Since Judy Laquidara is no longer doing "Design Wall Mondays", I talked to her and got permission to continue Design Wall Mondays at my blog: http://smallquiltsanddollquilts.blogspot.com/

    I hope to see your posts on future Mondays, Judy Hansen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...