Some of This; Some of That

I was busy today.  Did my part 5 of En Provence.  Since I'm doing a smaller version, didn't take me long to do these.  This is my treadle sewing project. Going well so far. I'm linking to Bonnie  at her Part 5 post.

Completed four more curved hexies.  Here's a photo of the first three.




As I had three bags of scrap bits of fabric and batting, I made myself a pillow for Ms Juki.  The chair I have sits me too low.  I used 1/2 yard of fabric  for this.
Now I"m sitting much more comfortable. Just have to sandwich another quilt to put it to use.

I dumped the rest of that St. Anne scrap bag onto my cutting table - now this is going to be a real challenge to put together another baby quilt top. It will be my third baby quilt top from that one bag! I'm naming it In the City to inspire some way to put it together.

That's all for now.  Found another quilt I made this year. That brings my total of quilts and tops to 35.  How did I miss that one?

6 comments:

  1. What a great year for quilting. Hoping 2017 is just as wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the Jukis do sit a little high don't they - but we love them anyway! I use an office chair so I can adjust the height when I need to

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Karen, Love the curved Hexies, And Congrats for the great year end finish of 35. wow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have certainlly achieved lots of stitching this year. Curved hexies look interesting have not tried those, saving Bonnie`s instructions might have a go when i have them all

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a lot of sewing in one year! I know you are going to make something wonderful from those scraps. I can hardly wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...