DWM and Such

I've been making tops, but the fabric is all from the St. Anne's stash, so it doesn't count toward my numbers except for the 14" square of scraps that I used for the RSC 2015 challenge . So the numbers only grew by 0.13 yd for this week. YTD total is now 74.95 yards  de-stashed.


These rows are still on my design wall.  Must get them together before Thursday AM so I can hand them over to another St. Anne's member.  


Finished the 4th RSC 2015 October block - now to design a baby quilt incorporating them.
Lastly, besides my hand stitching, I'm machine quilting a commissioned quilt. More about it later.
I'm linking to Judy's Patchwork Times, Lyn's BOMs Away, and Connie's Linky Tuesday. Be sure to visit them for eye candy.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for checking out my post on RSC15. Looking through your blog, I am amazed at the number of charity quilts you have made. I also do them for Project Linus which distributes them to our local children's hospital. I have only been blogging since February and have met so many wonderful quilters.
    I also was very moved by My Mother's Suscipe, which has lifted me up in a new way, because I have. Worked with many dear people with Alzheimer's. Thank you for passing that on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this quilt, have drawn up the block in my little book to have a go at sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the framed square and 9 patch blocks. Very bright, very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your october block. Great colors!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...