Going Through My Mind This Tuesday


 This would make a good setting for my poppy.

 Would love to make this into a medallion for a 4th of July quilt.

 A scrappy back for a charity quilt

The snack mat I received from the online swap.

'
 Our Darling Lily is 5

 Lily ready to blow out the candles. That's a sucker she's working on.

 Party favors - a good idea for de-stashing.

 Still working on finding a home for this 112 year old quilt.

 Thinking about using this as a quilting motif for my elephant quilt.

  Wouldn't this make a stunning quilt?  Floor at Library of Congress.  So I'm thinking quilting while I'm quilting Lily's quilt, but not much else to show.  Leave me a comment and I'll come see your eye candy.

6 comments:

  1. That looks a little like my mind ... though mine is filled with projects and project ideas--not finishes. I love the party favors and that old signature quilt ... but I clicked over (from Feedly) because of the photo of the floor–I thought it could be the inspiration for a setting for setting large, pieced hexagons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I agree with you I keep thinking up designs but so want to finish some UFO's this year. That floor really gets the ideas flowing. Cheers glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lot going on! I particularly like the floor that you snapped - it would make a great quilt, wouldn't it?
    Sounds like you are having fun whilst your hands are busy quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't really have any eye candy. =) Working on a pattern test for someone. You, on the other hand, had a LOT of eye candy. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. just found your blog...
    It really is amazing how many "quilts" you can find on floors, on walls....anywhere..... if you just look!!
    look forward to seeing your 'library quilt'
    xo
    eva

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...