Hexie Weekend

Hello, this was going to go out first thing this morning, but I went to the doctor instead.  This time it took 2 hours.  Then when I got home, and after the Doc assured me that the meds would not put me to sleep, I took one at lunch and promptly fell asleep.   Me and antihistamines - geesh!

I did get some hexie's done this past week. I even sandwiched a hexie project for quilting!


More were done at the doctor's office, but I"ll show those next week as I haven't taken a photo.
This is really white, but for some reason the camera decided it was going to be yellow. I pieced the batting.
It's yellow, too - but should be white background.
Here's my project - about 30" square. I'm going to try some of Karen's ideas for quilting hexagons. You can see hers here.

I also finished a charity quilt top for St. Anne's.
 These little monkeys were so cute I had to fussy cut them.



What are you up to?  Would love to see your eye candy.  Linky below.  I'm linking to Richard's Link a Finish Friday, Sarah's Can I get a Whoop, Whoop, and Amanda's Finish it Friday.


4 comments:

  1. Lovely hexies. I take mine everywhere

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute hexie piece! Hope the antihistamines do more than put you to sleep this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was obviously a Power nap you had lol
    love the little hexi cover too, so so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't done hexagons this week. May be a little longer before I get to do more. Haven't done all that much of anything this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...