Applique Tuesday

At last , I have some applique to show you. I wanted to have the fourth row done on this quilt, but Alan is here so I can only show you the row I was able to finish before he arrived.  Those of you with 3 yr. old grandsons know what I mean.

I have the other seven circles ready, just need to find the time to complete this part of Rosemary's Happy Scrappy Orphan Block BOM.  Maybe tonight after he goes to bed - yes, we're having a sleep-over tonight.  And how am I able to be posting this?  He's taking a nap! However, it won't be long enough to finish that last side.

Are you appliqueing or contemplating starting one? Have you one from before you'd like to share? Leave me a comment and I'll go visit and see your eye candy.  Blessings!

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful post and your block look so darling.. Can't wait to see what you do with next round with the orphan blocks, I have eight grandchildren so I know exactly what you mean. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...