Design Wall Monday

Still on my design wall is the commissioned quilt. Here is part of the back before I sew on the binding. Yes, I'm almost there. Today I decide on a label. Once that's done and I bury the threads I can say "finished!". Can't show the front until the reveal Saturday.  The back is really a brighter, softer apple green. I had to adjust the color so you could see the quilting. Please go to the sidebar to visit all the linky parties and to Judy's Patchwork Times for eye candy viewing.

Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Lovely quilting!!! The suspense is building....can't wait for the reveal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so exciting to see the quilting on the back and it will be even more exciting to see the front when you do the big reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see the front. The back looks terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Angie! The quilting is indeed beautiful. The shapes created by it have me guessing about the top: triangles, small and big squares. I'm also guessing there are hexagones involved... I'm looking forward to seeing it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish there were hexagons - then I'd have some for Hexie Weekend. However you are right about the triangles and squares.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...