Stash Report 6/9/13

A last Yellow Iris and some Mexican Primrose before the Heat!
Design wall still the same.  I'm down to sewing the rows together, but, hey, some yardage out!  Three and 1/4 yards for the back of the pinwheel quilt; a fat eighth for the applique blocks; a half yard for the hexie basket backgrounds, and a 1/4 yard for binding a VA quilt!
Here are my numbers!
in 0.0 yds.; out  4.13 yds.
Stash YTD: in 6.5 yds., out 63.4 yds.
Donated YTD: 26.58 yds
Net for 2013: out 56.9 yds
 
Moving along!  I'm linking to Judy's Patchwork Times.  How about you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...