Stash Report 5/4/13

Essentially, nothing in and nothing out. I just used a few scraps from my stash to work on the applique blocks(probably about .01 yards). My numbers are almost the same as last week:
in 3.5 yds.; out .01 yds.
Stash YTD: in 6.5 yds., out 38.22 yds.
Donated YTD: 16.34 yds
Net for 2013: out 31.72 yds.
 
So here are some photos of  flowers in bloom around my yard.
 
 
 
 
 
Were you able to de-stash?  Let's go over to Judy's Patchwork Times and check out the posting there.
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Next week maybe you'll be able to get into your sewing more. The rain we have coming should make your garden smile and keep you inside with your fabrics for a few days. Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. your numbers are great--but the flowers--I am SO JEALOUS!! All I have is a small bit of green grass and a gravel pile on the lawn from the snowpile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your flowers are beautiful! Mine will probably be at that state in another month or so!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...