Design Wall Monday 8/20/12

Here's Hannah opening her package.
Coming off my design wall (maybe this should be a tuesday post?) is Hannah's quilt - the one whose label you saw yesterday.  The reddish blocks are way more pink than they look in this picture.  And I did take it outside, sighhh.  She picked the colors of pink, purple and blue.



She was very surprised to get a present at her twin sister's baby shower.  That's her mom on the left.  Hannah has been in a wheel chair all her life, but that doesn't stop her - she 's a cheerleader at her high school. 

Next up on my design wall is a BOM block for our Guild's BOM.  I'm only three behind.

What's on your design wall?  I'm linking over at Judy's with all the others.

1 comment:

  1. What a great quilt. And Hannah is an inspiration, that story just warmed my heart. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...