Design Wall Monday 6/11/12

Okay!  New on my design wall are the four Jubilee Album Blocks.  Yeah!  Ready to start thinking about putting these together in a top.  The original quilt featured in the Fons and Porter magazine had 12 blocks.  I'm only doing the wall hanging version.  These blocks are 13 " square when finished.  Only the cherry block is squared up so far.  I've got to go stash dumping and find fabric for the borders.  They may be on the wall for a while.  I want to work on Esther's May block now.

Go on over to Judy's Design Wall Monday, and Lyn's BOMs Away  - oh and Esther's WOW, too -to see what others are up to.

11 comments:

  1. I love that blue you picked for the vase! This one is on my to-do list. So bright and cheerful. You did a beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow....Look at all those blooms. Such a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blocks look beautiful, I think my favorite is the bottom left one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blocks are gorgeous...love Applique. I am sure it will be a stunning quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice work there~! I never did real applique until the past 8 months or so, and I'm really in love with it. Your blocks are so cheery! They'll make a wonderful wall hanging. Nice to see you at BOM's Away :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are such happy blocks, they will make a lovely wall hanging. Cheers Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I like the colors you chose for each block--they stand alone and also go together so well. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...