Stash Report 1/29/12

I finished the first Promises & Borders block, so I cut into the two yards I bought from Connecting Threads.  For me, when I cut into a fabric or remove it from my stash for a specific project I have started, it then counts as out of my stash and is fair game for stash reporting.  So there went 2 yards!  Then I started my 3rd block of my Jubilee Album quilt and made some Just Takes 2 blocks so there's another fat quarter. By the way:  you can still win a fat quarter for naming my block (ends Wednesday) - just need to come up with three words. (you can read the post here).  Oh, and I"m cutting a yard of flannel for my charity quilt, so there's another yard.  Here are my numbers:
Used/Donated this week: 3.25 yards
Used/Donated YTD:     10.46 yards
Added/Bought this week:  0.0 yards
Added/Bought YTD:      2.00 yards
--------------------------------
Net YTD                       8.46 yards


Okay, this is the fifth reporting Sunday.  But I'm thinking the first one really should have counted for 2011 since it was stuff we did that year.  So by my counting my total should be 8 yards to stay on track for my 100 yards used in December.  Therefore, I'm ahead of the game!

Go on over to Judy's Patchwork Times (see my sidebar) and see how others are doing.

1 comment:

  1. Great work!! And smart adding "donated" to your used line. I'd never thought of that. I do donate or giveaway fabric -- and hadn't considered that before. Headed over to name your blocks now! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...