Fabric Tuesday 1/31/12

Progress is being made on my UFO, but it will be in February before I'm done.  It's been good to practice my FMQ on.  Here's one block - you can see I practiced Leah's edit of sewing straight lines and stippling.  If you click on the photo you can see an enlargment.  I'm using a 70/10 sharp needle, 100 wt Wonderfil Invisifil, my feed dogs up with my stitch length set to zero.

And here is a photo with a closer look:
Go to my sidebar and click on Leah's FMQ project and Quilt Story's Fabric Tuesday.  Happy stippling or straight line stitching!

1 comment:

  1. Your loops look so nice and the stitches look even. Great job!

    SewCals is Feathers. OUCH! Looks way to hard for a beginner.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...