Favorite Things Friday - 12/16/11

Thursday was my birthday. And Wednesday I found this wonderful deal at the grocery store: A pound of Blackberries for 4 dollars!! So I had to make a birthday pie. Oh, DH did treat me to some yummy cookies when we went out to eat, but this was my very special treat to me as I love pie.  LOL - had so much to eat on my birthday, I had to wait until Friday lunch to have a piece.  It is yummy!!
So I broke down and had a nice cup of tea with it.

What is your favorite friday thing?  Go to my sidebar and click on Shay's Favorite Things Friday and see what others say.

8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Your blackberry pie looks divine. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday for Thursday.
    Yum I love blackberries. Blackberry pie - delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!

    Im a big fan of blackberries. They used to grow abundantly by the roadside here until they started being poisoned off. I have a lot of great childhood memories of black berry picking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Makes my mouth water! I, too, love blackberries. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday!!! What a great looking pie. I had some blackberries in a salad this week which were good, but nothing compared to how good your birthday pie looks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like a yummmy pie. Happy Belated Birthday. It sounds like it was a good one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. 29 or 39 this year?? Hope you had a great Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pie looks yummy, hope you had a lovely birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...