Stash report 11/21 and Harvest

Well no quilting done this week - everything was Alan Vincent Stewart  - LOL.  He is so tiny!  At four pounds he is just like a little doll.  But doing well and eating well. Alleluia!


So none in and none out - and that's my stash report for this week.


Now here is my harvest.  While it is raining now - has been for the last 24 hours on and off - I did go out to our two tomato plants and plucked all the red fruit for eating just before it began to rain.  Yumm!  They are so tasty.  New plant doing nicely but no fruit yet, just flowers.

I'm saving most for Thanksgiving Day salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...